High fever or respiratory symptoms during worship
1. Please go out of the temple.
2. Please inform the worship committee or medical team.
3. Please self-isolate after returning home.
Before coming to church, please observe the following.
1. In addition to the temple, it is mandatory to wear a mask at all times.
2. Wash your hands frequently with soap or hand sanitizer.
3. Please observe the distance (6ft) from others.
4. In the church, please move only to places that are absolutely necessary.
[Online Worship Service Participation encouraged for]
-Out-of-state visitors within the last 14 days
-Visitors from abroad in the last 14 days
-Those who have been in contact with people who have been overseas in the last 14 days.
-Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with those who tested positive in the last 14 days.
[Guidelines as you enter church]
-Always keep your mask on in the sanctuary.
-Maintain social distancing (6ft) from others.
-Avoid touching surrounding objects as much as possible, and if you do, use hand sanitizer to clean hands.